ZombZ Gaming

ZombZ Online Gaming Community

BASE DISAPEARING!

NecrolydeGaming

BASE DISAPEARING!

Post by NecrolydeGaming on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:22 pm

Hey where are the admins when we need them? Building materials are disapearing!!!! All my storage stuff, walls are disapearing! I have "maintained" the base through plotpole but it gives us ERRORs!!!! HELP i lost like 100 walls, 4 garage doors, metal flooors EVERYTHING! Even my extra storage filled with building stuff ive been grinding!!!
    NecrolydeGaming

Re: BASE DISAPEARING!

Post by NecrolydeGaming on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:28 pm

I have selected "Maintain base" At the plot pole couple times it says "Base allready fully maintained!" but it hasnt since ALL my walls , storage sheds, safes are disapearing!!! ALL my building suplies, Everything is starting to disapear! ALL my hard work since server got on is disapearing. I dont feel like playing 16 hours a day when all my work is slowly fading away!

Dan
    Admin

Post by Dan on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:20 am

Thank you for the information necro, we will get on it at this very moment. As for "where are admins when we need them?". We are a team of 4 at the moment and I am indeed looking for a new moderator for the server. It gives me motivation to go review the applications as of now. But you must understand running the server isn't my day job nor is it any different for the other members of the team. But thank you again for the report on the issue and it will be fixed ASAP.

As for any other players experiencing the same troubles. We will reimburse you after a small investigation.

- Thanks again,
    Dan
    NecrolydeGaming

Post by NecrolydeGaming on Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:06 am

Im about 16hours a day online on server so i could be moderator.
    NecrolydeGaming

Post by NecrolydeGaming on Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:47 pm

Nope, you dint fix it yet. My whole heli platform just disapeared made 3 choppers say bye bye. Stuck in the sniper tower ive build a day or 2 ago. No way to get down and use that safe you gave me to repair my base.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:33 pm