ZombZ Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZombZ Gaming

ZombZ Online Gaming Community

+10
Hero Plays
FreeFallin
JohnSmitty
Zyp
Fish
ivi098
Hectic
NecrolydeGaming
Monstercat
Dan
14 posters

Staff are Needed!

Dan
    Admin

Staff are Needed! Empty Staff are Needed!

Post by Dan Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:34 am

As a new community we only have 3 staff members.  Myself, Bilzerian and Impulse.  We are looking for moderators and potentially an admin if you do well as a moderator.  Please take the time to leave a reply following this format:

- ZombZ Staff Application -

Include:

- Your IGN
    - Your reason for applying
    - Past experience with server moderation/administration if none that is fine just specify
    - What you bring to us as a team
    - Anything else you would like to include

We look forward to going through each application as they come. Simply reply to this topic and Myself or another staff member will reply with our FINAL decision.

Thanks
    - Dan
    Monstercat

Staff are Needed! Empty Moderator application

Post by Monstercat Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:47 pm

- [CW]Ninja
    - The reasons for applying for staff on this server is because i really enjoy the server and is the best one out there. Tons of features that i've never seen before on a day Z server. And i want to be apart of it and help out within the server.
    - I have never been a Mod/Admin of a server before but would love to start.
    - What i bring to the team is dedication being that i'm almost always playing DayZ. I also am very friendly and follow orders if need be. I want this server to become peoples favorite. And part of the experience is a great staff.
    - Other things for noting. im very friendly towards other people and would love to help out people in the server. Being able to help people that have been effected by others breaking rules, or losing something to a glitch. I think it would be a fun time.
    Dan
    Admin

Staff are Needed! Empty ACCEPTED

Post by Dan Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:00 pm

[APPLICATION ACCEPTED]
    [CW]Ninja wrote:- ZombZ Staff Application -

- [CW]Ninja
    - The reasons for applying for staff on this server is because i really enjoy the server and is the best one out there. Tons of features that i've never seen before on a day Z server. And i want to be apart of it and help out within the server.
    - I have never been a Mod/Admin of a server before but would love to start.
    - What i bring to the team is dedication being that i'm almost always playing DayZ. I also am very friendly and follow orders if need be. I want this server to become peoples favorite. And part of the experience is a great staff.
    - Other things for noting. im very friendly towards other people and would love to help out people in the server. Being able to help people that have been effected by others breaking rules, or losing something to a glitch. I think it would be a fun time.
    NecrolydeGaming
    NecrolydeGaming

Staff are Needed! Empty Re: Staff are Needed!

Post by NecrolydeGaming Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:22 pm

- Your IGN : Necrolyde or NecrolydeGaming
    - Your reason for applying : Seems like a good Server so far. No lag, Fresh server. Fresh Faces
    - Past experience with server moderation/administration if none that is fine just specify : I was admin in couple DayZ Games back in the day none major ones though. Thb Clan (Trigger Happy bandits)
    - What you bring to us as a team : Maybe Weekly youtube videos of me playing on the server, being weird.
    I'm 25 years old from Europe, i own 2 youtube channels (Gaming) And a Streaming Channel with around 3000 Subs in total (on 3 accounts) I make Videos for entertaining, Ive been admin in couple DayZ Servers including other games as BF3, BF4, BF2 and other games i used to play.

I would like to be admin to help people and help make the server more populated.
    Hectic

Post by Hectic Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:09 am

- Hectic -
    - I've always wanted to be an admin to help and watch a new server grow.-
    - I've owned BF3, and BF4 servers. -
    - I could help other admins out with tasks, web design, and helping watching over the servers  -
    - If I became an admin I would make sure you wouldn't regret it. -
    ivi098

Post by ivi098 Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:25 pm

-ZombZ Staff Application-

- [OSRS] Ivan
    - Well, I see this server has alot of potential and a good player base. I want to help out with watching over the server and help the players.
    - Reopend OSRS Epoch server, it was a really good server before it's shutdown, that's why I had it reopened but it never got back to it's old fame and glory.
    -I bring you a good and responsive moderator, fair and I will overwatch the server for any hackers and glitchers, and do what is right.
    - If someone wishes to contact me my skype is: yvan098
    Fish
    Fish

Staff are Needed! Empty Application

Post by Fish Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:09 am

- Your IGN
    Fishman

Like the server, would like to help expand the community.

- Past experience with server moderation/administration if none that is fine just specify
    Owner/Admin of/for Several DayZ servers over the years. Grand Apocalypse PVP/THS The Smoke House/FM`s Overwatch PVP.

Mature, 45 year old Dayz player. Have been in the DayZ Community since its beginnings. Coming back after a year long break.

I like to party......  jocolor

Fishman
    Zyp

Post by Zyp Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:50 am

- Zyp

- I'm applying because I really enjoy the server and all the admins are down to earth and fun. The community is fun to play with and I'm often on when no other admins are on. I'd like to help out the community as well as promote the server for more people to join!

- I don't have past experience with any server admin/mod. I'd love to learn though.

- Since I don't have any past experience with admin/mod then what I could bring to your team would be a fair and helpful person for all the community. I understand the difference between whining and needing assistance and being fair is a core part of who I am. The hours I'm usually playing are late and would help with keeping community on the server as there would be someone to help out with issues through-out the day.

- I've been playing Arma 2 for about 2 years and I love every part of this game! I'm a family man with 2 kids!
    JohnSmitty

Staff are Needed! Empty John Smith- Staff Application

Post by JohnSmitty Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:26 pm

- Your IGN: John Smith
    - Your reason for applying: The server does need more admins as the number of players is rapidly increasing. I feel that I can benefit the server by solving problems that needs an admins help. I am on frequently and am always ready to help.
    - Past experience with server moderation/administration if none that is fine just specify: Admin on Ark Server, Mod on two different Arma 3 Communities, and Admin on a Dayz server
    - What you bring to us as a team: I am patient and love to help where i can, and I am always willing to work if need be. I love this server and community and only want the best for it.
    - Anything else you would like to include: The server has had a recent jump in population which is awesome and all I want to do is help out.
    FreeFallin

Post by FreeFallin Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:14 pm

- Your IGN "Vladimir Reznikov"
    - Your reason for applying "I have recently been helping with admin event like making the arena's etc. and feel as if i should get a set role"
    - Past experience with server moderation/administration if none that is fine just specify "I have been a mod on another Dayz community and a arma 3 Life Community"
    - What you bring to us as a team "My help whenever needed and any players help when they need it and to continue helping the community grow"
    - Anything else you would like to include "Thank you for taking time to review my application it would be an honor to hold a staff rank on your server."
    Hero Plays

Post by Hero Plays Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:14 pm

-Your IGN
    Hero Plays
    It is because I want to help and also learn new things.
    I have recently been helping the brain gaming server for arma 3 for is not a new concept to me I have taken a grat interest in ts developing and server administrator for the 1 year I have been doing so. I am now looking for a arma 2 server dayz to help expand that knowledge

For my experiences in arma 3 the server I have helped at are: TeamAion, Brain gaming
    I can bring any new insight on hoe to deal with situation and also help with any technological problems you may have I am on very regularly on server and ts an di will try my best to bring more players to the community and make them feel welcome, also I had noticed and small issue that the admins are not on all the time to give new players their 100k start witch some players have not come back on since they thought it was a scam or something
    nada
    dahr

Post by dahr Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:45 am

IGN - Darren
    Reason for applying - I'm always on the server and like to help people out. This server is fairly new and a lot of people are going to need help so i'm here to help them out. I want to help this server grow because it's a beast server.
    Past Experience - Well I've never been a mod or admin on a DayZ server but i have for Arma 2 Wasteland.
    What you bring to us as a team - What i bring to the team is consistency because i'm constantly on willing to help the server so everyone can have a good time.
    Other things for noting - I'm on fairly equal grounds with the players on the server right now; constantly answering questions trying to help out everyone if I can.
    Dan
    Admin

Staff are Needed! Empty Accepted

Post by Dan Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:09 am

[APPLICATION ACCEPTED]

dahr wrote:IGN - Darren
    Reason for applying - I'm always on the server and like to help people out. This server is fairly new and a lot of people are going to need help so i'm here to help them out. I want to help this server grow because it's a beast server.
    Past Experience - Well I've never been a mod or admin on a DayZ server but i have for Arma 2 Wasteland.
    What you bring to us as a team - What i bring to the team is consistency because i'm constantly on willing to help the server so everyone can have a good time.
    Other things for noting - I'm on fairly equal grounds with the players on the server right now; constantly answering questions trying to help out everyone if I can.
    Delta Blackdeath

Post by Delta Blackdeath Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:04 pm

ZombZ Staff Application -

Include:

- Delta Blackdeath
    - I really like playing on this server and i want to help this server to stay a great place for people to come and have fun.
    - I was a moderate on multiple minecraft servers as well as on 2 different dayz server.
    - I have play on a lot of different dayz server so i bring a lot of different experiences and i can tell you what works and what doesn't.
    - I understand if i am chosen but i would just like to thank you for looking at my application.

We look forward to going through each application as they come. Simply reply to this topic and Myself or another staff member will reply with our FINAL decision.
    MrMax3289

Post by MrMax3289 Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:44 pm

ZombZ Staff Application

ING : Mr.Max

I am applying because I have come across this server and I have become really interested in what this server offers and I would like to become part of this community to make it grow and potentially make it go huge. (Even though Arma 3 has come out).

I haven't really had much past experiences but I have been an admin on one server for a really long time made it grow a little bit but the server shut down because of financial issues. I hosted my own server but i picked the wrong service, the control panel wasn't what i was expecting so the next day I cancelled the server.

I can bring a lot to this server even though i am new to the server I can learn. I am a very artistic person I have Photoshop and I can create really good wallpapers etc. I will also be on the server a lot even though there are a lot of other games that people may think are better but I have just recently just got into Arma 2 again. ( I used to play a lot 340 hours ).

I am very nice to people, I understand the rules of how to be an admin, I know how to handle situations, I also know how to use the admin menu very well. I could well be on this server for about 2-4 hours if needed. I am a very reliable person and I can help new comers to the server out if needed. If no admin is on and a user has joined and needs assistance I will help him out as much as possible

Thanks for reading my application hope I have passed.
    Thank you Max.
    Morgan_Lacroix

Post by Morgan_Lacroix Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:59 pm

- IMT Morgan
    - To offer my help to our community and the dev team and to eensure that this server runs well with all of us as a team
    - None But will learn it fast
    - I will help with bugs and keep the server runnign as well as it can and offer the best help i can within a good reason
    - I am a french native that is main language is french and a poor speaking english but typing is okay i will help with translating need be and can help with anything tossed in front of me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:52 am